ChatGPT for Students eBook
Published on January 15, 2023
The first and most comprehensive ChatGPT eBook for Students
ChatGPT for Students in an eBook with 200+ clear and powerful prompts ready to be used effectively to improve your studies, research, and life as a student.
Who's this book for?
Whether you are a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student, this eBook is for you! From the basics of ChatGPT and how it works, to hundreds of real-world prompt examples, you will learn how to incorporate ChatGPT into your studies and life and make the most of its potential.
Table of contents
Sample prompts from eBook
- Brainstorm new angles or approaches for [topic]. Prioritize ideas that are uncommon or novel.
- Create an assignment that is challenging for students who have a strong understanding of [concept].
- I am studying for the [subject] exam that is later today. Can you provide me with some emotional support? Ask me questions like a therapy session.
- Analyze [add phenomenon] from multiple perspectives using primary and secondary sources.
- Act as a professional spelling and grammar corrector and improver for this text: [add text].
- Write a professional cover letter to the [company] for [position details]. Mention my technical skills, a BSc in [field] from [university], and soft skills.
- I want to be able to run [distance] in [period]. Outline a running plan for me to be able to achieve this.
- You are a travel booking expert, and I’m on a [amount] budget. I’m living in [city] and want to go somewhere nice and warm in [month]. Where in the world I could go?
- Email: “[paste email]”. Respond to this email diplomatically and comprehensively.
- List the best laptops for a [field] student under [amount].
- Guide on how to get started with ChatGPT
- 200+ copy-paste-ready prompts
- 55 pages with 8 chapters on 20 various categories
Ready to enhance your skills and productivity like never before? Grab your copy now by clicking 'Pay' button.